Contents of this website © Sean Axmaker and Stream On Demand, 2015-2016.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sean Axmaker and Stream On Demand with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Stream On Demand uses promotional artwork provided by studios / producers / distributors specifically for the promotion of their films and television programs. They are not copyrighted and are used on this site in accordance with the directives of image providers.
Stream On Demand respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Stream On Demand with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Stream On Demand that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
· A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
· Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
· A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Stream On Demand’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached via E-mail at:
Stream On Demand
c/o 18210 15th Ave N #103
Seattle, WA 98155
Or by E-mail at:
Last updated on 7/15/2016